This page describes how the site is managed in relation to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it. This is information also pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 applicable from May 25, 2018 – General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) for all those who use the web services of the company SPINARBA SOCIETA ‘AGRICOLA SRL, which is electronically available at the following address: https://www.tenutemaestrale.it,
The information is provided only for the website https://www.tenutemaestrale.it and not for other websites that can be consulted by the user through links and comply with Recommendation n. 2/2001 on the minimum requirements for online data collection in of the European Union, adopted on 17 May 2001 by the Article 29 Working Group.
Pursuant to art. 4 point 7 of GDPR 2016/679, the data controller is SPINARBA SOCIETA ‘AGRICOLA SRL – CORSO VITTORIO EMANUELE II 197 09123 Cagliari (CA) – VAT no. 03802760920 – email@example.com
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments related to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of the data controller.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used for the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which, by their very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used exclusively to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: apart from this possibility, data on web contacts are currently not persisted for more than thirty days.
The website in question does not constitute a form of interaction with the user, nor does it use analysis and profiling cookies, since it does not actually process personal data allowing the identity of the data subject to be traced.
Data Provided Voluntarily by the User
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Personal data are processed using automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Special security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND MODE OF TRANSFER
The treatments that SPINARBA SOCIETA ‘AGRICOLA SRL carries out through the website in question are carried out with the following purposes:
1. a) statistical research and analysis of anonymous aggregated data aimed at measuring the functioning of the website, measuring traffic and evaluating user-friendliness and interest in order to make it more functional and performing; Consent not required as processing of personal data is not configured
2. b) purposes related to compliance with laws and regulations; Consent not required The legal basis results from Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter 1 Letter c) of the GDPR 2016/679;
3. c) Purposes necessary to establish, exercise or defend a right in court or when the judicial authorities carry out their judicial functions. Consent not required The legal basis results from Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter 1 Letter f) of the GDPR 2016/679 or the processing is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest of the owner;
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
No data relating to navigation on the website in question will be transmitted to third countries or international organizations.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
No personal data relating to navigation on this website will be communicated to third parties
SPINARBA SOCIETA ‘AGRICOLA SRL will process any personal data collected for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this information and for the time allowed by Italian law to protect your interests (Article 2947 (1) (3 ) of the Italian Civil Code).
SPINARBA SOCIETA ‘AGRICOLA SRL does not carry out automated treatments, including profiling, that may produce legal effects or significantly affect interested parties.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
- The user can freely exercise the rights referred to in Articles 15 et seq. of GDPR 2016/679, namely:
revoke his consent at any time. The user can withdraw the consent previously given for the processing of their personal data;
- object to the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data if this is based on a legal basis other than consent;
- access his data. The user has the right to obtain information about the data processed by the data controller, about certain aspects of the processing and a copy of the processed data;
- Check and request a correction. The user can verify the accuracy of their data and request their updating or correction;
- request the restriction of processing. If certain conditions are met, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the data controller will not process the data for any purpose other than their storage;
- Request the deletion or removal of their personal data. If certain conditions are met, the user can request the deletion of their data by the owner;
- receive his data or have it transferred to another owner. The user has the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and readable by an automatic device format and, where technically possible, to obtain their unhindered transmission to another owner. This provision applies when the data is processed using automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the user is a party, or on related contractual measures;
- Submit a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or take legal action.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise the above rights, the interested party can contact the Data Controller by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE AND REVIEW